Background

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Review of Love Bonito Lorenze Cheongsam and Klarra Chendelle Lace Midi

Love Bonito Lorenze Cheongsam (Cream, size M)




Following my review of the Ruby version, I received the Cream one a few days later. Although it's the same size, it feels slightly, just slightly longer  and looser than the Ruby dress, but I have no complaints. Similar to the Ruby one, the lace pattern is also lined with gold thread.

Now I'm trying to kick the bad habit of keeping the exact same piece of clothe in different colours, so I would like to let go of one. The problem is, I can't make up my mind. Ruby is a gorgeous and striking colour, but I'm not sure if I would wear it out on normal days - would you? Cream on the other hand is more muted, which might make it hmm.. a bit less outstanding?

Would love to hear your opinions!


Klarra Chendelle Lace Midi (Blue, size S)


I was captivated when I saw Beatrice wearing this on her blog, and I told myself that I had to get my hands on this one. I did not manage to snag it during the launch, but I'm glad that they opened a backorder and it arrived earlier than expected. I was confident that size S was suitable for me as it fitted well on Beatrice.


The blue is brilliant, the lace soft, smooth and intricately designed. For taller ladies, the dress reaches to the knee, which lets it double as an elegant work, shift dress too. Though stretchy, it fits snugly when worn, so seamless undies are recommended. There is no side or back zip, so do note that one will have to do some wriggling into the dress. Hence, if you're wearing this to a nice dinner date or event, I suggest that the dress be worn before you apply your makeup as you would definitely want to avoid smearing your makeup.


For your reference, I'm 1.67m, UK8.

No comments:

Post a Comment